A fridge for a kegerator is a great way to keep your beer cold for longer periods of time. It ensures that your beer is cold for a full pot or can, and can also be used as a conditioning agent to add into your kegerator.
Top 10 Best Fridge For A Kegerators – Top Picks
EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
The EdgeStar KC2000 is a full size kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler that can handle the task of coolining and cooling kegveders and kegs. It has a variety of features that will make your beer drinking experience better. Plus, it has a sleek and modern design.
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s; Easy conversion to a refrigerator; 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 50-7/16″ H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16″ W x 20-1/16″ D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2″) (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8″), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser, Stainless Steel
The Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser, Stainless Steel is a great way to store and handle your kegs. This Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser, Stainless Steel is made from stainless steel for durability and keeps your kegs safe and clean. It has a smooth design with a easy-to-use controls, and it can be attached to a wall or bench with easy Instructions.
- Features a reversible door | removable guardrail | Includes Keg dispenser / Gas and Beer lines / Co2 tank (ships empty) / & regulator
- Product dimensions – 25” D x 24” W x 33.25” H | Electrical – 115V / 60 Hz / 1.7 running amps | Fits barrels – One full size (1/2) / One Pony size (1/4) / One slim (1/4) / Two 1/6 or Three 5 gallon ball / pin lock Keg
- Recommended clearance around the unit – 3” on all sides | Do not expose outdoor | Temperature range – 32ᵒ to 75ᵒ
- Store up to three Cornelius ball lock kegs in the MDK-309SS-01 ‘s spacious interior, or use it to hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy of fermenting homebrew. This keg refrigerator can even be used to store food and other beverages!
- With a digital LED display and intuitive controls, it is easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this home brew keg refrigerator | Simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree in Fahrenheit or Celsius
EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
The EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel is the perfect way to keep your beer fresh. It’s equipped with an automated water dispenser and ice machine, so you can keep your place clean, and you can always enjoy your beer while it’s cold. The Cornelius Kegs is the perfect partner for your EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator, so you can always enjoy your favorite beer.
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet; One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty); One (1) single gauge regulator; One (1) stainless steel D coupler; One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line; One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
- Digital Thermostat; Internal blue LED lighting; Internal circulation fan; Not compatible with casters
- Dimensions (fridge only) 33-1/4″ H x 17-1/2″ W x 18-1/4″ D; For freestanding use only
VEVOR Kegerators Beer Dispenser, Full Size Beer Kegerator Refrigerator, Double Taps Direct…
The Kegerators by VEVOR are perfect for your beer dispensing purposes. This full-sized beer kegerator is easy to set up and is backed by a perfect 23-83 ℉ adjustable dual kegerator. The Kegerators also include a refrigerator, beers, refrigerator, taps, and all the necessary accessories. So, you can be sure that you’re getting a great deal on a great product.
- Large Capacity: Our beer kegerator refrigerator has an extensive inner space (21.26″x20.28″x28.35″ in dimensions), giving sufficient room for beer barrels in different sizes, such as the US-standard full-size, quarter, sixth barrels, etc. It performs perfectly at the outdoor gatherings, dotting your parties with fresh and cool beers. In addition, this beer kegerator dispenser can be used as a refrigerator for drinks with a detachable wire shelf, meeting your individual needs of drinking.
- Temperature Control: The digital temperature control panel allows you to conveniently adjust and observe the inner temperature in the range of 23-83℉. Furthermore, our keg refrigerator adopts quick-cooling technology. Therefore, by pressing the fan button, you can switch this kegerator into a fan-forced cooling mode, which can greatly improve the cooling speed and save you a lot of time. Besides, the thickened foam layer is designed to maintain the stability of the temperature.
- Considerate Details: Equipped with 4 omnidirectional casters, our beer dispenser is easy to transport. Meanwhile, 2 lockable front casters ensure the stability of the dispenser. Featuring a removable non-slip drip tray and an easy-to-install chrome rail, our beer dispenser provides you an excellent drinking experience. Besides the included 304 stainless steel beer tower, our refrigerator is also suitable for all beer towers sold by our brand.
- Complete Accessories: A complete range of accessories significantly reduce your extra purchasing costs. Guided by the instruction book, the installation of accessories is effortless, and the complementary tools enable you to install faster.
- Extensive Application: Our beer kegerator refrigerator can be used in various entertainment places such as home, bar, barbecue shop, etc., making you enjoy yourself more at the party.
EdgeStar BR2001BL Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
The EdgeStar BR2001BL Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion is a great way to keep your refrigerator at a lower temperature. This refrigerator is equipped with two cold water filters and a Kegerator Conversion system to help you conversion your refrigerator to a EdgeStar BR2001BL Ultra Low Temp Refrigerator for Kegerator
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s; Casters for easy mobility;
- Store up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg.*Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs.
- Reversible door; UL listed; Protective floor plate for added durability
- Freestanding use only; Weight: 81.6 pounds; 115 Volts / 60 Hertz, 105 Watts, 1.5 Amps
- Can be converted to a fridge only with the included tower hole cap
Ivation Full Size Kegerator | Dual Tap Draft Beer Dispenser & Universal Beverage Cooler | …
The Ivation is the perfect tool for draft beer dispensing from your 1/2, 1/4, 1/6 pony keg. TheDualTap Draft Beer Dispenser is a great tool for keeping your beer flowing while you’re drinking your way through your favorite band’s show. The Universal Beverage Cooler is perfect for keeping your hands free to drink your beer without having to worry about keeping your hands free is draft beer dispensing from your 1/2, 1/4, 1/6 pony keg.
- SERVE ICE COLD DRAFT BEER AT HOME | Freestanding Keg Refrigerator & Universal Beverage Cooler Keeps Up to  Separate Beers Types on Tap for Amazing Anytime Refreshment! | Fits a Standard Full-Size Half Barrel Keg [1/2], Pony Keg [1/4], Slim Pony Keg [1/4], Up to  Sixth Barrel Kegs [1/6] or  Cornelius Homebrew Kegs
- STUNNING DUAL-TAP CHROME TOWER | Gorgeous 3” Drink Dispenser Includes Two-Faucet Tap, Eye-Level Styling, Sleek Polished Chrome Finish, Removable Drip Tray & Guard Rail to Prevent Spills | 15” High Tower Provides Ample Clearance to Accommodate Lager, Stout, Ale, Pilsner, IPA, Porter, Weizen, Pint Glasses & More
- FAST, POWERFUL 34° REFRIGERATION | Indoor Draft Beer System Keeps Contents Icy Cold All Season Long with Convenient 7-Level Temperature Control Knob | Cools to Average of Low 30s to Mid 40s to Ensure Minimal Foaming, Ideal Carbonation & Balanced Flavor | Energy-Efficient Design Saves You Money & Peace of Mind
- CONVERTS TO A BEVERAGE COOLER | No Keg? No Problem! | Flexible Features Include  Height Adjustable Wire Shelves,  Built-In Shelf Slots, Reversible Door, Automatic Defrost, Smooth-Rolling Caster Wheels & FDA Food-Safe Components | Enjoy Versatile Cooling & Storage for Beer, Wine, Soda, Water Bottles & Beyond
- CO2 TANK WITH COMPLETE ASSEMBLY | American “D” System Sankey Keg Tapping Kit Comes with Everything You Need to Get Started! | Includes 5Lb. CO2 Cylinder (Empty), Regulator, Gas Lines, Accessories & Mount Gear for Storing Tank on the Rear of the Kegerator | The Ultimate Gift for Beer Lovers’ Birthday, Anniversary, Housewarming, Man Cave, Etc.
EdgeStar BR1000SS Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
The EdgeStar BR1000SS refrigerator is a great item for the Kegerator conversion. This refrigerator is made with a high-quality materials that will make your drinking water at a better temperature. It has a dark blue color and it is made with a durable construction. The EdgeStar BR1000SS refrigerator is a great addition to your kitchen.
- Temperature range: 32 – 46°F; Internal circulation fan; Drip tray included; Digital thermostat
- Integrated lock system; Recessed door handle; CSA listed for electrical safety
- Storage capacity options: One (1) sixth barrel keg or one (1) Cornelius keg
- Not compatible with casters; Size: 3.2 cu. ft.; Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Same refrigerator unit included with KC1000SS EdgeStar Craft Brew Kegerator
BACOENG A Tap Kegerator Door Refrigerator Conversion Kit No Tank
The BACOENG Tap Kegerator Door Refrigerator Conversion Kit is an easy and easy to use Kegerator door refrigerator conversion kit that will help you to store your beer in your refrigerator without any tank. This kit is designed to help you to store beer in the Kegerator without any tank, and it is the perfect tool for this task. The kit is very easy to use, and it takes just a few minutes to set up. Plus, it’s easy to clean, so you can be sure that you’re getting a great product at a great price.
- 1. DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: This unit weighs about 3 pounds and includes 2 rubber protective covers. It always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy. A convenient knob style pressure dial that can be adjusted without tools. Shutoff valve with built in spring loaded check valve to prevent beer from flowing backward into the gas lines.
- 2. HANDLE D-SYSTEM KEG COUPLER: D-System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use – simply grip the handle and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- 3. CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER: Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you’ll love.The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles. This 4-1/8″ long beer shank with nipple assembly is constructed from chrome-plated brass and can be mounted through a 1″ hole.
- 4. METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH: This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets.
EdgeStar BR2001SS Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion
The EdgeStar BR2001SS Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion is a great addition to your home. This refrigerator is designed with a low temperature range in mind, making it perfect for Kegerator Conversion. The EdgeStar BR2001SS Ultra Low Temp Stainless Steel Refrigerator for Kegerator Conversion is definitely worth the purchase!
- Stores up to a full-sized, half shell Sankey standard keg; Does not support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- For Freestanding use only; Casters for easy mobility; UL listed for electrical safety
- Reversible door; Temperature Range: low 30s – 45° Fahrenheit
- Protective floor plate for added durability; Wire rack shelving; Dimensions: 35″ H x 20″ W x 26.5″ D
- Can be converted to a fridge only with the included tower hole cap
EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN Full Size Stainless Steel Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser …
The EdgeStar KC2000SSTWIN is a top-of-the-line kegerator and draft beer dispenser. It is made from stainless steel for durability and performance. It has a full size for easy access to both beer and food. TheKegerator and Dispenser is perfect for larger events such as bars and restaurants.
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs; does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees; rolling casters included for easy mobility; Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only and indoor use only; 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- Dimensions: 50-7/16″ H (includes tap & casters) x 20-3/16″ W x 20-1/16″ D (Depth w/ external tank mounted: 30-1/2″) (Height w/out tap and casters: 33-1/8″); Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a black version please see model KC2000TWIN, for a single tap KC2000SSA, single tap in black KC2000
Best Fridge For A Kegerator – Buying Guide
How much does a fridge for a kegerator cost? That’s the most important question to ask yourself before you start your search. Most people will have a range in mind when they think about buying a fridge for a kegerator. But you’ll have to consider a few things before making this kind of decision to buy the best fridge for a kegerator.
The first thing to think about is what’s more important to you – cost or brand? Is it better to spend a standard amount of money on a great name brand fridge for a kegerator that could last long, or is it better to spend less money on a cheap model that might need to be replaced in a couple of years?
If you’re new to shopping online, then you’ll likely want to look at the lowest price you can find. After all, you’re not going to get the best experience if you spend a lot of money and end up with a sub-par product. But once you know how much you can spend, you can focus your search on finding models that meet your needs.
Another important factor to consider when buying a fridge for a kegerator is the brand name. Most people know that the best fridge for a kegerator will last a long time, so if you’re thinking about a brand, it’s better to look at one that’s been around for a while and has proven itself to be reliable. This is especially true if you’re buying from a direct-to-consumer online fridge for a kegerator company.
If you want something more affordable and are open to some risk, then you might consider buying from an online fridge for a kegerator store instead. Online fridge for a kegerator stores can offer quality fridge for a kegerators at a lower cost because they don’t have to maintain a physical retail location.
This means they can pass on some cost savings to their customers, but it also comes with some risks. For example, if the company goes out of business or gets into financial trouble, then your fridge for a kegerator will no longer be available.
Durability is another key factor when considering the best fridge for a kegerator. In general, the more durable a fridge for a kegerator is, the longer it will last.
Durability also depends on the quality of the materials used in the fridge for a kegerator. A poorly constructed model can cause issues in the future. In general, it’s best to avoid cheap fridge for a kegerators, as they will tend to wear out faster than higher-end models. In addition to that, they’re generally less durable than their more expensive counterparts.
However, some models are constructed with inexpensive materials but offer a lot of durabilities. These fridge for a kegerators are usually known as “no-name” brands, as they don’t have the name recognition of a more popular brand. In addition, they typically come with a lower price tag, so you’ll want to be sure that you’re getting what you pay for when it comes to durability and long-term use.
There’s a reason why the term “spec” is used so frequently when you’re shopping for a fridge for a kegerator. It means specifications, and there are plenty of these to consider when you’re looking for the best fridge for a kegerator to buy.
It’s essential to know what features to look for, as well as the quality and longevity of a fridge for a kegerator before you buy one.
When it comes to buying a fridge for a kegerator online, there’s really only one authentic way to go about it – do your homework. If you’re planning on purchasing a fridge for a kegerator from a brick-and-mortar retailer, you can do your research there.
However, when buying online, this isn’t always the case. Most of the time, you’ll find yourself in an online shopping environment where there are no physical touchpoints to experience a fridge for a kegerator.
That’s why it’s important to read as many customer reviews as possible to evaluate how well a product has been received. Customer ratings are a great way to see how a particular product stacks up against other products on the market.
The design of the fridge for a kegerator you purchase can make the quality of the fridge for a kegerator itself. That’s why it’s important to know exactly what you’re looking for when shopping for a new fridge for a kegerator.
Here are a few key questions to ask yourself when considering the design of your fridge for a kegerator: If you’re shopping online, you’ll want to look for the color option you love.
If you’re shopping in-store, you’ll want to consider the model you’re interested in. These factors will help determine what kind of fridge for a kegerator you should choose.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to fridge for a kegerator
1. What is the best way to get a fridge for a kegerator?
There are a few different ways to get a fridge for a kegerator. One way is to buy one of those little plastic cases that you can buy at any grocery store. This type of fridge is perfect for those who are looking for the perfect kegerator because it has a lot of the same features as a traditional fridge, such as ice and beer. Another way to get a fridge for a kegerator is to purchase one from a store that offers a kegerator class. This way, you can see the fridge in person and get a better understanding of how it works. Finally, you could try to buy a fridge from a store that offers a kegerator class.
2. What is the best way to fit a fridge for a kegerator?
The best way to fit a fridge for a kegerator is to consider the size of the fridge and the space in front of the fridge. The best way to fit a fridge to a kegerator will depend on the size of the fridge and the space in front of the fridge.
3. What is the best way to keep a fridge for a kegerator cold?
The best way to keep a fridge for a kegerator cold is to use a cold-weather bag to keep the kegerator cold.
Asking yourself these questions can help you determine whether or not a fridge for a kegerator is good for you.
How often do I use my fridge for a kegerator?
Does the fridge for a kegerator fit my needs?
How much money am I willing to spend?
Does the model appeal to me aesthetically?
Does the fridge for a kegerator feel like it’s durable and/or long lasting?
What is the best fridge for a kegerator for my budget?
What do the reviews say about this product?
How much will this product cost me over time?
What benefits are there with buying this product?
If you’re looking for a fridge that can handle kegerators, then the AromaRefrigerator kegerator is perfect for you. It has a large range of angles and temperatures that makes it perfect forKeggerators, and AromaRefrigerator has been providing the highest quality products and services to the market for over 10 years now.